Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

An ongoing project

Last Saturday I spent the day wandering around Craft in the Pen in Skipton then on the journey home ended up pushing the car as we took the scenic route home and ended up in a blizzard before being stuck at almost the highest point! It was quite exciting although exhausting.
They today we have snow melt as well as lashing rain which has created a lot of water flowing. Unfortunately  the land drain in the field above us has got blocked so we have our own water feature. This is generally a yearly occurrence and I know that Alan the farmer will sort it out this week.

My on going project has now been in the making for a few weeks, I do a little bit when the whim takes me and I have time..... its not big or intricate but it is me. The letters are just laid on as are the birds, the only pieces in place are the background, bits of designer paper, corrugated paper and lace.


I love the wooden snowflakes, this will eventually be triple embossed, but I'm not sure in what colour yet.



 This is one of the Best Birds dies. cut from sahara sand card I will put some colour onto this, but what colour.


On the 'O' I have the die cut little wren from the same set, this also needs a little colour.


The bird on the 'E' is a stamped image from the 'Best Birds" stamp set. I have used the background stamp to add some colour to the bird, it does need some more work

And this is my unplanned waterfall!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Karen...and what an interesting week you have had!!! Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a time you've had! Your project is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete