Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

A pretty frame

I confess, this frame I have case'd (copy and share everything) from this wonderful lady Anna. It is totally her idea but I loved it.
The picture within the frame is part of the pack of 12 sheets of 12 x 12 paper called inside the lines that is in the Sale-a-bration catalogue. I have used the watercolour pencils and an aqua pen to colour it, then die cut flowers and leaves using the botanical builders dies to decorate the frame. I have another one ready to do and think I might go for something a bit more vibrant. Not sure if it will work! The flowers on the frame are cut in whisper white and vanilla card just to add that little something else. Its not often we put them together. What do you think......?





SHOPPING

Watercolor pencils 141709   (Remember if you don't use this link they are spelt the American way)

'Within the Lines' paper is only available with a £45 order. Check out the shop here

Check back tomorrow I have an exciting announcement to make.......

No comments:

Post a Comment