Pages

Saturday 25 February 2017

Krafting Happiness

The regular readers of my blog will know that last June with a friend I set up a craft studio. It is based in an old mill and our studio is in the old weaving shed. We have classes/workshops almost every Saturday, a regular Tuesday afternoon, the second Wednesday afternoon, recently we have added the first Monday morning for '2cards and a cuppa'. We have in the past run class in the evenings and these will be starting again next month.
Our workshops range form stamping, basic, new techniques and Stampin'Up product classes to sewing, knitting and crochet to mixed media. We occasionally bring guest artisans in to run a workshop.
Today the lovely Clare Rowlands was running a workshop, she is a whizz with copic marker pens. We had four customers, 2 returning friends and 2 new ladies. We had a lovely day. Being full of cold my project remains unfinished, but I will complete over the next week. But I wanted to share with you the review one of the new ladies left. It made my heart sing.

"What a wonderfully relaxing crafting sanctuary. Went today for a class, it was easy to find, had lots of parking spaces, was beautifully decorated and Karen and Elaine were so welcoming. I loved the Clare Rowlands workshop, the owl notebook is gorgeous and it was the most crafting fun I have had for ages. I will definitely be back again soon. Thanks ladies. "










Pictures of the Den and the last one is crafternoon tea. Mmmmmm.

Sometime later in the week I will show you my project from today. If you want details of up coming classes visit our website here


No comments:

Post a Comment