Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

High Tide mirror

I still love the High Tide stamp set and today I want to show you how versatile it can be. A few weeks ago I was mooching around Ikea and came across these mirrors I knew as soon as I saw them that I could use them for decorating in lots of ways. I bought 2. The one I am showing you today is stamped with the High Tide set. To stamp on this type of material you need to use Stazon ink. I do have quite a collection of colours, I have had them for more than 10 years and they are still inky!
If you have a nautical/seaside themed bathroom this would be great.


Detail - I used 5 colours, red, blue, green, brown and black for the birds in the opposite corner.






I decorated a second mirror with the Beautiful you stamp set, I used a dried up blender pen to colour the dress with the red stazon ink. It looked amazing.... it was the first item I sold at the summer fair last week. So another trip to Ikea is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment