Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Parcel in the Post returns

This time last year I offered my Parcel in the Post, it was a christmas stamp set and was well received, not sure why I haven't done any in between but I am now organised and will bring you one a month. This months is based around the watercolour pencils.
The colouring-in papers way back in SAB Jan - March were really beautiful and even then I thought they would make a stunning parcel in the post. I started the planning then but have only just got myself organised.
Here are the details.
You will get everything you need to make four cards, including a small paintbrush!  If you have an aquapainter and prefer to use that it will be fine. If you would like to order some aqua painters then let me know when you order your parcel of goodies. There will be a printed sheet with a large detailed picture of each card with any hints or tips where necessary. I only have four packs ready for posting at the moment but can easily create more. The pencils will be bought in from Stampin'Up when you place your order for the parcel.
Time line, ordering is open now and will remain open untill all the kits have gone, but I will only place the orders for the pencils (for this parcel) on the 13th of the month , they take a week to arrive with me and I will have your parcels ready to post within 24 hours so it should be with you week commencing 21st.  So you can order today or wait until the 12th of the month - which ever date you order from me on I will only order in once - the 13th of the month. If you have any questions please email me here


In the parcel will be:-
4 card bases, 
the matt layers for each card cut to size,
all embellishments needed including ribbon and die cuts,
a fine paintbrush.
a packet of Stampin'Up watercolour pencils
a blank panel of white for the inside of the three coloured card bases.
4 envelopes to suit the card sizes.




You will need to supply your own adhesive. When your parcel arrives your piece of designer colouring paper will not be exactly the same as my samples, you have the freedom to colour as much or as little as you wish on each card.  This parcel is £20 including postage to you. To order yours please email  karen@krafting.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment