Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Background Bits - 6 pretty cards in a tin....

This is the second of the hostess stamp sets that my customers love. In order to get this set you need to be a 'hostess' and have a minimum of £150 in orders. To be the hostess you could have a crafty party at home with your friends or you can use my craft studio for free and we will have the party there. I create a make and take so that all your friends go home with a card they can send, we have a few nibbles and a steady supply of tea and coffee and we do a little tour of the current catalogue with a few games. I keep Thursday evenings free for parties. Get in contact and book yours.


These are the six cards we are making in class this week. There are a number of techniques with a limited colour palette. I have used the Stampin Up note cards which are a lovely cute size, matching the size of the images in the stamp set.




 I must admit my crafty mojo seems to have deserted me since we came back from the wedding and most of the ideas for these are from Pinterest. If you recognise something of yours I apologise for not adding a link. I usually do but I am just not on top of things at the moment. Thanks to you all for your inspiration.










Back tomorrow with 3 ways of making cards with one embossing folder.





No comments:

Post a Comment