Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Christmas card with 'bling'

Another card for my bling series but without the Year of cheer paper.

I started this card using the 'thick whisper white' card, which I then embossed with the new 'Winter Wonderland' textured impressions embossing folder.  This is a beautiful embossing folder and I hope to make lots more cards with it. I am really just starting on christmas card making unlike last year , by the end of October I just wanted to do something not for christmas! Perhaps next year I will time everything properly.....
I then die cut one of the stitched oval framelits in white and stamped with versamark and embossed with copper powder. The sentiment is from the 'Merry Mistletoe' stamp set. The layers are finished with a snowflake die cut in gold foil using the 'Seasonal Layers' dies. I don't often use a lot of different sets but these layers kind of work..... well I think so.






No comments:

Post a Comment