Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Scene boxes


Tuesday class today..... not cards this week. I have a couple of ladies who want to make halloween boxes like the ones I had made for the Queensbury makers fair. The other two ladies didn't fancy halloween, so I said I would create something else for them. Sticking to the curvy keepsake box I stalked pintrest until I was inspired. I found a little box with a little bird here It really inspired me as we have used the 'Best Birds' stamp set for a few makes which have been enjoyed. I changed this up to make it more seasonal by using the robin from the 'Cheery Chirps' stamp set in the current seasonal catalogue. So thank you to Brenda Quintana.


All the colouring is done with the marker pens. The edge of the circle I have added a bit of sparkle.





The second box is a straight case from Janina here That pesky penguin is back.


I love this, what would you put in the box?





No comments:

Post a Comment