Pages

Monday 9 October 2017

Wet wipes

Have you ever made a card using wet wipes as your ink pad rather than a standard ink pad? I love this technique, you never know how its going to come out and at this time of year with the multiple colours on the falling leaves it is an ideal way to create.
I will bring you today my favourite of the three cards, another one tomorrow and perhaps a video on Thursday of me making the final one. OOOOOoooo I hear you say    a video. You will have to be kind. The video bit I am getting quite good at the editing I am still struggling with. Wait and see!

First up....


Elegant eggplant looks very elegant... doesn't it. I have used it to cut the swirly birds lines which is there first outing from the packet. The extra leaves I have fussy cut which I have tied together with bakers twine along with  wooden leaf embellishment from the Painted harvest suite.
The leaf shape is from the Vintage Leaves set. These are inked from the wet wipe.... The wet wipe is covered with drips from the re-inkers. For this card I have used, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and elegant eggplant re - inkers.
No sentiment on these they make a lovely set of notecards. Back tomorrow with another one.




No comments:

Post a Comment