Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

True Gentlemen fancy fold

Project class is an all day class on the 21st April. It is usually the last weekend of the month but my youngest son who lives at the opposite end of the country is visiting for the weekend, so I have moved the workshop forward a week. It does mean that time scales are short. Booking for the class will close on April 13th.
This is one of the fancy fold cards we will make, actually I am showing you two as I am offering the class as a male and and a female make. Check out the events, classes and workshop page. We will make 4 projects.

I love this fancy fold. It is a statement card. Having so many layers it is also quite solid! The pink and black card uses a couple of cards from the 'petal passion' Memories and More pack. I have used a few of these for my scrapbooking but I just don't tale enough photographs, I think it must be an age thing! Anyway they work so well with the petal passion designer paper so are a good value for money item.
I love things that are multi use...




There is a nack to making these so that they fold flat. But I have that sussed and I can give you some great hints and tips to be successful every time.

Please check out the events page. Details on further makes for the project Saturday coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment