Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

A brilliant little suitcase, another make for the project day

I have to say up front that this is not my design. Its from the brilliant Linda Parker. She is a wizz at boxes of all shapes and sizes. So thank you Linda.
I love this make, its useful and its stylish. And it works well in lots of the designer papers.

This little case is one of the main makes of the project class on 21st April. Full details of the class are on the events and classes page tab above. This class includes the papers and card to make this little bag as well as the stamp sets and other products. Booking closes on the 13th of the month but the sooner you book the sooner I can order your goodies.

The pink and black case still needs its sentiment, I will have to look at that next week when I am back in the studio.



Looking forward to sharing these in the project class. I have checked the box will fit a large bag of Malteesers or Wethers Originals.


No comments:

Post a Comment