Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

What a week....

I share a studio with a fellow crafter, however she makes using cut vinyl and sells on Etsy. In March she had a sudden rush of orders, so much so that I have learnt to 'weed' place, trim, and all sorts of other things with vinyl. We have worked until 10pm for 3 nights this week. Work for yourself they say...... its not as easy as they make out.


The inside of the boxes has 'Will you be my bridesmaid' or 'thank you for being my bridesmaid'. They look stunning. Alongside the boxes we decorated wine glasses and make up bags. The boxes come in three sizes, there are bags as well.

She also has a range for the men.


It has meant I haven't done any crafting this week. But I know there are lots of very happy customers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment