Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Getting ahead

I know Fathers day doesn't happen until next month but I thought I would get ahead and start some Fathers day cards. Today I have 3 to show you. They are all the same design but use different designer paper. I love a Z fold card and these are the simplest form of Z card but so effective.
This first one is my favourite.


I love the paper with the glasses on and the stripe is so crisp. This could be a birthday card too. The picture below is the card closed.


A view from the top.




The second card is the same design but I have used the papers that are mostly browns. The paper in the back with pipes didn't seem quite the thing to me but lots of people still use pipes... or so I have been told. I do like the sentiment on the front 'to a classy kind of guy'.






And finally one in greens with a little blue. The check on the front is lovely and the background paper in the green is just so rich and regal looking.


The sentiment on the inside reads 'wishing you a Dapper Day'.





Which colour-way is your favourite? These are now for sale in my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment