Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

I do love to be beside the seaside........ take 2

OOoops I forgot to add the pictures. so here is the post again with pictures.


Its Friday and I am making it 3D friday.
Todays make has been a while in the making but the lovely weather at the weekend meant I could sit in the garden and paint. I had a box of shapes and all my acrylic paints, what a satisfying day. Then today in the studio I have been able to create the background.



 I have used elements from a number of different stamp sets, plus a lot of daubing which you know I love.
I started at the bottom and worked up the background, adding the deck chair and glass with straw last.  It was so satisfying to see it come together. Lastly I added my beach hut and shell. This would look lovely in a bathroom that has a nautical theme.


It is for sale in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment