Pages

Sunday 20 May 2018

Tuesday afternoon group 3D week

Two weeks ago the group that meet every Tuesday afternoon made 'squash books'. They love making little books but the highlight of this class was when I bought out my paper stash. Talk about children in a sweet shop. Its not as if they don't have lots of paper already at home but the oohs and ahhs as they chose the papers for their book was something amazing.
So this week my little 3D make again required the paper stash. If I am honest it was nearly a mistake as they spent so much time choosing what paper to use we nearly didn't get finished!

Some time ago I had ordered some little wooden houses, when they arrived firstly the bag had burst in the post and there where only 7 out of 20 left, secondly they weren't anything like as big as I expected. Sometimes I find its hard to picture the size of things from given measurements.

We covered the houses with designer paper then added embellishments, we daubed the edges, we searched through lots of stamp sets for small images we could use  the embellishment stash was rummaged through and fun was had by all.

This is Victoria's house.






What fun was had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment