Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

A very old stamp set in new colours.

This stamp set was in my box of stamps for sale, one of the ladies who comes to class asked if we could use it as it was so pretty.... so we did.
I changed it up by using new colours. I love the Highland Heather and I have teamed it with 2 other new colours, 'Mint Macaron' and 'Soft Sea Foam'.  Did you know you can get a whole set of 10 ink-pads worth £63 for FREE if you join Stampin'up during July. It is an amazing offer, more details in the Join my Team tab or message me here
Back to the makes from Tuesdays class. Really pretty.


One of the old butterfly punches for that bit of 3d.







 I have used  some 'Wink of Stella' on the flower heads to give a bit of shimmer. And the pear pizzaz shimmer ribbon works well with the Soft Sea Foam.











And finally a real throwback. This wasn't in the catalogue when I joined Stampin'Up As soon as I saw makes with it I knew I had to have it. Love these, such pretty makes.























 Check out the colour families in my online shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment