Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Make it Monday - Parcel in the post

Parcel in the Post is a new side to my business that I have wanted to get going for a while. Its been a long time since I ran my first one which was quite successful but I haven't got the process going properly until now. There is a deal of work involved in preparation but I think I have sorted it. The box will be available from the first of the month for 3 weeks. The final order will be placed on the 21st of the month. Availability will then close.

The August box is the Christmas in July class. You will receive

1.The waterfront stamp set
2. A pdf of the instructions,
3. A sheet of photographs,
4. In individual cello bags all the card and paper to make 1 of each card , including the die cuts.
5. The ribbon and any other embellishments, including the snow.







Customers will need to supply their own adhesive, ink and stamp blocks  versamark and embossing powder, and for this box your own sentiment stamps. The instructions include the ink colours used but it is easy to substitute.
The Parcel in the Post is only available directly from me.  Cost £25





Message me to order your box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment