Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Packaging

I have been having a bit of a clear out and found part packets of lots of different boxes. So I have used then all packaging some lovely goodies ready for the school summer fairs I am going to.


I started with card boxes. I have cut circles in the lid and added window sheet so that customers could see what the boxes contained. I love this designer paper, its glossy and catches the eye. I have added 3 little flowers in matching colours then used the new bakers twine, silver and petal pink. so pretty and delicate. Just the gift tags to add.


Then I made all the little bird box boxes with the card I had left from Christmas. The design is from Linda Parker. She has a you tube channel with some brilliant makes. These little boxes are an ideal size for the 2 x 30ml bottles of body lotion a 10 ml tube of cleansing milk and a 3g pot of lip balm in the lovely Rochas range.


The pillow boxes have been in my stash for years, in-fact from before I even knew anything about Stampin'Up. I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away. With the last of some old rolls of wide ribbon I think these are my favourites. I might make some smaller ones using the pillow boxes from the catalogue and stamping them with the rose in the Healing Hugs stamp set. See tomorrows post.


Finally the clear boxes, I keep finding more of these. I must have bought them with something in mind but I'm not sure what. With the lovely designer paper in the background and some shredded paper I bought for easter they look really good. So glad the Berry burst ribbon with the silver edge carried over. It really does make these boxes look good.

























What have you got stashed away in the cupboard that needs using up?





No comments:

Post a Comment