Pages

Sunday 2 September 2018

I love the weekend when......

I love the weekend when we have nothing planned. On Saturday I went into the studio as usual, but Saturday is get the hoover out put all the cups away, clear the table ready for a fresh start to the week plus try to empty/organise one box. In the back of my head I am thinking ahead to packing up time, yes I am moving again but not until December.
We have eaten out and bumped into a friend we haven't seen for probably 10 years, it was lovely to catch up. I have laid in the sun....in September. Then today I have shopped and am about to have a roast dinner. Yum Yum.
I have mentioned September....The seasonal catalogue goes live on  Tuesday. If you would like a copy message me. If you just fancy a look for the moment check it out on line here


No comments:

Post a Comment