Pages

Saturday 15 February 2020

Mixed Media again

Its foul outside so I have had a morning in my craft room doing another lesson on my mixed media course.  Some bits of it are very easy and familiar others are new techniques which keep it interesting. The idea of the course is to use what we have rather than 'buy more stuff'. Given the state of my craft room this must be a good thing! This lesson was from Katie Leitch on the Savvy supply school, a course from Mixed Up Creatives.
The new technique to me here was painting in dark grey/black then spraying with water to get rid of most of the paint. I think I will do another one of these but use a colour of paint. This is a bit 'grey' for me. It would look good in a turquoise or red, watch out for these makes, maybe tomorrow.




and a close up.


All the decoration is made from a loo roll inside!
Happy weekend crafting. k x


No comments:

Post a Comment