Pages

Saturday 8 February 2020

My crafty space

I thought a view of my craft room may give you an idea of why I am still finding crafting challenging. My studio was about 30ft by 12ft. My craft room is 6ft x 6ft! Its a challenge.

I have passed on a lot of stash and I have been through my stamp sets and papers so many times but I think those that are left will be used in the next 12 - 18 months. I have put a system in place so that I know which ones I have used the most.

The pictures were taken quite late last night, the room has not been decorated since we moved in hence the crayon on the wall behind my photo cube space, which I have to empty every time I take photos of completed projects.


My desk, laid out with the 2 projects for today!



To the right of the desk, one very messy trolly, one generally sorted trolley!


Above the trollies, stamp pads to hand and above that my stamps.


To the left of the desk - stuff. The shelf with the tin that has the cow on is my photo cube.


Moving along the left hand wall, more stuff, the display stuff is not much different to what I had in the studio. Do you have those things that you hang onto as you so enjoyed making them and you are actually quite please with how they turned out?


Plus the lamp shade which still hasn't been hung!



And my punches. My Dad made this shelf from some old drawers my Father in Law gave him. He made them to store the collection of dvd's my children had when they were small, they were made to measure so they fitted into a short bit of wall under the light switch. But they are just right for storing my punches!


This is the built in wardrobe of the room! It is stuffed to the gills!

Any tips or tricks gratefully received. Have a lovely crafty weekend folks. k x








No comments:

Post a Comment