Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Dressed to Impress, Little Handbags.

I'm not really a girlie girl and don't tend to go for those sort of stamp sets although I do enjoy flowers. However when I saw this bundle it was the one for me. I surprised myself!. I haven't made many cards yet but have lots of ideas. It was the bag die that I really wanted to get to grips with. Its one big die that you cut twice for each bag. I have made it 4 ways. Two I have made in card then covered with designer paper, the other 2 are made from designer paper.

First is this little backpack. Made in designer paper with a matching card pocket, handles and clasp flap. The button is die cut from gold card. The die is included in the set.





Bag No:2 is made in card then I have die cut it in  designer paper and trimmed off along the stitching line. I die cut the pocket twice, turning the top down into a mini flap and covered with matching designer paper. I have decorated with a matching tassle. A packet of tassels is part of the bundle or can be bought separately. Both these bags have the ends folded in.



Now for two bags with the ends stretched outwards. This first one is in card with designer paper cut on the stitch line. No pocket. The clasp has a pretty bow in matching ribbon.




And finally another bag just made out of designer paper. The clasp has a matching button die cut in gold foil card. Plus another tassel.


All four bags......




Shopping.
The dies:-

The tassels:-

The Bundle:-






No comments:

Post a Comment