Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Make it Monday on a Tuesday!

Here it is and I am so pleased with these. Love this stamp set. Don't know why I didn't buy it earlier. 19 Photopolymer stamps, 6 sentiments and 13 images.

In your box this time you will get  'Music From the Heart' stamp set and  a 'Momento' ink pad. Its always good to have a new inkpad when starting this sort of project. I had to re ink mine which put me behind as I like to let the the ink settle for 24hours before I use it. I have also been busy gardening and knitting and teaching the young people (30somethings!) in my family to knit via facebook chat....... yes well.

Monday 6th April - Music from the Heart Photopolymer stamp set and Memento ink pad - £25 including postage



The cards individually:-
This first one uses the Stampin'Up 'thick white card'. I don't very often use the thick card but it is a great base for a card. This is #simplestamping at its best. This is an easy card to get you going. With what I think is one of the most useful sentiments. 


Card 2 uses a piece of designer paper that will be included in the pack. Using the same stamps as the first card I have stamped on the designer paper. Making the guitar from the treble cleff and the guitar neck stamp is a bit tricky but if you practise a couple of times on some paper once you have got it it is then obvious how it works. I have used real red as a matt layer, then again for the sentiment. The whole card is on a black base. 


Card 3:- Now that you have mastered making the guitar a bit more practise to create the background! Guitars in all directions. I have added some 13/8" black circles with 1/2" coloured centres. I then punched a whole in the middle using the 1/16th hand punch. Great little sentiment or you could use the 'happy birthday'. I have used the Happy birthday on the inside.


Card 4:- The keyboard. On a 13.8cm x 9.5cm white card I have stamped the keyboard across the card. My tip is to put the keyboard stamp onto a much larger block than it needs then you can see through the block to match the images up. You need to stamp it three times in each line. Again the sentiment could be swapped for 'happy birthday'. If you have the sunburst punch this would be better for the black matt but I have used what is on my shelf. I have added a few red rhinestones to pick up the colour from the matt layer. These will be included in your parcel.


Bonus card:- I got carried away. I do have a few more projects with this set which I will post here next week. I have used the keyboard along the bottom of the matt layer then cut the card back to the keys. The little birds are separate stamps so you can add them on the lines where you would like them to be. The stitched die circle for the sentiment and the red matt will be included in your parcel but you can of course use what you have.


In you box you will receive:-

The stamp set
A black memento ink pad
All the card, envelopes, die cuts, rhinestones and designer paper to make these 5 cards.

You will need your own
blocks to put the stamps on,
adhesive

To order you box please email karen@krafting.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment