Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Happy Watercolour (again)

As the stamp set was still out I though I would use up the card I had cut into yesterday and make 6 Thank You cards. These are for my stampers 6 group. I have a new group starting next month and there are 2 spare places. Contact me for more details.

Back to the cards,,,,, as I had 3 ice cream colours I knew I could get 6 variations from them. Each colour made 2 card bases with the second and third colours being the matt layer and the paint swipe. I then used the darker brown to stamp the image, the sentiment and the ribbon. Working in this way gave me 6 lovely cards quite quickly.

I am quite pleased with the results. What do you think?








Real  ice cream colours aren't they. Here we go with what I have used:-

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment