Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Hello Doily

Here are 2 cards that satisfy our weekly team colour challenge. This week is all about the neutrals, so browns, greys, black, white and cream. I plan on a black and white one but haven't perfected that yet so here are my browns.



The doily is a large stamp with very fine detail so I have kept this card simple. The button matches it so well with a little linen thread tied in the middle. Using 'hello' keeps the card open for lots of uses. I have stamped in soft suade, my favourite of the brown inks and matt and layered crumb cake, early expresso and very vanilla.


This second card is very similar. I have layered a smaller doily from the 'Happy Day' set, that I punched out with a scallop circle punch. I have used the same stamp for the smaller doilies around the edge. The centres are the candy dots.
A unisex card for 'congratulations'.

















Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

1 comment:

  1. I do love this stamp Karen - love it in the neutrals - I always tend to use it in white on a bold colour - but these are so subtle - beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete