Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Project Life Memory Keepers

During the May Bank Holiday, I visited Cambridge where my youngest son has just moved to. Bob and Natalie have rented a lovely terrace house with a south facing garden, jealous or what!

I took lots of pictures with my camera, my OH took lots with his phone, we looked at them on the evening we came home then........ nothing.
THEN project life arrived. I went through the pictures we had taken and picked out the best couple of dozen and got them printed. I now have a wonderful record of our visit. All I have left to do is write the names on the photos. (If you are like me names get forgotten!)

These are a couple of my pages, I actually made 5. Tomorrow I will show you what you get in project life to make your pages with.










Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment