Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Project Life Memory Keepers







So what did I use to make the pages in yesterdays blog?






I started with a mixed pack of 12 x12 photo pocket pages. There are 6 different arrangements of pockets in this pack, suitable for all photo sizes.




I bought the Everyday Adventure PL card collection and the Everyday Adventure PL accessory pack. These are great, the cards in each pack fit the photo pockets so no cutting needed. The cards are in a range of colours and styles. Some have large speech bubbles on, some are lined to make journalling easy. In the accessory pack there are peel off letters in 2 of the card colours, there is a roll of wash tape, wooden accessories, arrows and flags.  All the little things to make your page more interesting. Then they all fit into a neat storage box, ready for the next adventure.





















I bought the pack of 2 journaling pens. One is a fine nib the other a medium. I enjoyed writing with the fine nib pen. The medium is a little softer but easily writable with.

I bought the corner rounder, mainly because my very old one (not SU) had been dropped in a previous workshop and exploded in plastic and springs all over the floor!

Then the 3 stamp sets. I was fortunate to win the stamp set with the sentiments. They are so good for PL as the vocabulary is different from the usual. One stamp says adventure bound which I expect to use quite a lot in pages about my boys.
The 2nd set is numbers, months and days, this will be great for making photo calendars and recording the dates/days when events happen.
The 3rd set is fun, there are 2 speech bubble stamps, A label outline, arrows and other things that will make your page interesting.

Check out my online shop to have a closer look.
www.karenwatts.stampinup.net








Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment