Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Beautiful Bunch

Hi, its so warm here I was up taking pictures at 7.30 this morning. Such a glorious morning.

And a sunny card to match the weather. This is one of the new stamp sets with a matching punch in the new catalogue and I love it. It has 6 stamps, 3 large flowers and three different flower centres a bit like Mixed Bunch which I used on another set of cards for the 'stamp a sack' last Saturday.

I have used Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette inks. We started a bit like one sheet wonder. Everyone stamped an A4 piece of whisper white with the 3 stamps of their choice of which stamp in which colour, (not sure I have explained that very well) Then they cut the A4 sheet into 4 pieces to matt and layer onto Melon Mambo and pink Pirouette base card. The other two pieces they took home to layer onto card of their own choice. We finished the card with a pice of ribbon and a sentiment.

I think I shall be trying this set with lots of different colour combinations It makes such an eye catching image.



Check out my online shop for these stamps. www.karenwatts.stampinup.net

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com




No comments:

Post a Comment