Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Traveler

Another new set in this years catalogue. I have only used this set with neutral colours, it lends itself so well to a vintage look.

I have so many ideas for this set others just aren't going to get a look in. The stamps also work really well with the large map stamp.









This first card uses the large map as a background. The ship is stamped then punched out with the large circle punch. The cases have been stamped then cut out. The burlap ribbon pulls the design together. All the stamping used Chocolate chip ink.




This second card uses the case, the passport and the camera stamped in crumb cake, sahara sand and smokey slate for the background. The train is stamped in soft shade on to very vanilla then mounted on soft shade card. The corners have been rounded to soften the look.
The linen thread has been wrapped around this small card part a couple of times. Although I have the ticket stamp set I don't have the punch so I have cut these out then threaded them together with more linen thread.

I think you will agree good man cards!

Check out my Stampin'Up! shop     www.karenwatts.stampinup.net

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment