Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Blended Bloom


Something for the ladies and pretty in pink.
This stamp comes as a wood mount only and in one of those small half size boxes. As its an outline stamp it is really meant for colouring in so out came the aqua painters. I find I loose track of time when I have an aqua painter in my hand, its so relaxing and therapeutic. I also promised myself a morning of butterflies but found that putting more with the flower looked overcrowded.


The butterflies are die cut from mat silver card that is no longer available and from the silver glimmer card. I have added a rhinestone for the head of the butterfly. The wings have been really easy to give a curl to which gives it a three dimensional effect.

 The back ground has been embossed with the new flutterby embossing folder then I have daubed over with the melon mambo pink very lightly just to highlight the butterflies.



Details of the flower centre done with the tiniest pearls.




and even closer detail!

The leaves have an added lines with the white gel pen then daubed with the Mossy Meadow to soften the white.  Staying with the silver theme I have added two lines of the narrow silver ribbon. My sentiment will go in the inside as I didn't feel there was room on the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment