Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

No Bones about it........ again

A few more for you. I said I liked this set.

 Love the Stegosaurus. I have used a piece of DSP from the Go Wild stack. These are 6" x 6" which is new for Stampin'Up. Although I am not really an animal print person I use a lot of the colours in this paper stack, i.e.: the neutrals so I don't think I will have much trouble using it up.

The stamped leafy panel was an excuse to use the 3 stamps that have either a single leaf or that long ferny stamp, looks a bit like pond weed but we won't go there! I have used Mossy Meadow (last years in colour) Garden Green and the new Cucumber crush, can you tell which is which?
Really pleased with how this one came out.

The second one uses the greens and the leaves again but it one of those layered cards. My OH was impressed with how that worked and asked how I had done it..... trade secret I said. I think this one is quite sweet, I have put the sentiment on the inside and added a few extra leaves, stamped not fussy cut which I did consider.



This third one I stamped the dinosaur in Elegant Eggplant then matted and layered onto Wisteria Wonder. The colours work together quite well.
As the stamps are photopolymer you can see through them which made it easy to stamp the words acres the middle. I then wound some linen thread around all the parts to give a little more interest.

















Some detail of the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment