Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

Bohemian

Day Three of Sneak Peeks

Based on an idea found on pintrest by Allison Okamitsu at nicepeoplestamp. com.
The stamp set is Bohemiam Borders, new in the new catalogue and the Designer paper is also new called Bohemian. Most of the papers are jewel multicolour but I have used one of the plainer sheets in Delightful Dijon.  I have also used the new Delightful Dijon Lace.

The stamped part I have stamped with versamark then embossed with white. I have added the colour with the blender pen..... not something I have used before. (I would have used the aqua painter and done water colour but mine are in school after an art inspiration day on the last day of term!) The inks used were delightful dijon, crushed curry and so saffron. I like the aged effect this has given. I think its a really different card.






No comments:

Post a Comment