Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Project Life Telford

I made this page up for my first Project Life class. I have tried to show the process and how quickly you make something that looks good, gathers those memories and uses few resources.

For those who don't know as a Stampin Up demonstrator I get to go to a variety of events around the country with other demonstrators for a fun packed day or evening or even a weekend. We get to see what is coming in future catalogues, talk business and have some fun. A key part of the day is swaps, sadly this year because I was working I didn't manage to make any swaps but there were some lovely ones about. Also this year there was a lovely display of the designer papers coming in the new catalogue. Yeah it launches today. I must admit to stroking one or two of them and cutting into them when they arrive will be hard. Last month we had a day in Telford.

So back to project life. It really is fast fun and fuss free. no glue, double sided tape or even scissors needed. The project life cards come in their own cute little box into which you can store your journalling pens and I usually manage to put the accessary pack bits and pieces in too.

To start you off you need some photographs and one project life box of cards, you will be back for more.
So who is going to get in touch and book their taster session!

 On this page I have used the self adhesive letters from the accessary pack. I am a bit funny about capital letters and there aren't any in this pack so the T will have to wait.
I have stamped the date with one of the project life stamp sets but you could journal this.
I have only used 3 photos and will journal at some point on the other two lined cards.
 On this page I have used a few more pictures, having printed 2 a little smaller to fit in some of the other pockets. The card with Happiness on is from the project life box and I have journaled the other card. This time I have used two little wooden arrows to link my journalling with the correct photo. This pocket page is from the variety pack.




Book your taster session. In this we do a double page spread. You bring your photos and I'll bring the rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment