Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Concertina cards

I have spent a lovely afternoon with two friends making concertina cards.
I gave them a choice of colour and of all the stamp sets I had to create their cards. So we have two very different cards and with the two I had made previously 4 very different cards.
You do need 12 x 12 sheets of card for this to get the 3 x 4" tall concertina's that you stick together. The lovely punched ends use the scalloped tag topper punch. Through these we have threaded ribbon that when the card is open holds it in a concertina shape and when the card is closed wraps around it and ties in a bow. I have made a little box for my card, we didn't have time this afternoon but the ladies went home with card and instructions for the box and some spare designer paper to decorate it.









So which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment