Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Swing pop out card or pop out swing card?


Loving this. This is the second one I have made but I did cheat a bit.
I did the stamping and assembly of the front on a piece of whisper white before I even got the pink card out.
 I love all the different elements of the Butterfly Basics stamp set and here it is without the matching die cut butterflies. Plans for those for another day. The fern leaf is just lovely, here I have stamped it in Mossy Meadow one of last years in colour and I think a really luscious shade of green. I have used Sahara Sand for the background mesh element and the circular post mark element. The flower I have used the aqua painter with Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder...... what a glorious name for a colour and it is becoming a favourite.
The instructions for making this card style you can find here www.thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/tabbed-pop-out-swing-card-or-square.html
they were written by another stamping up demonstrator and friend Amanda Bates, she is quite a paper engineer her blog the craft spa is certainly worth a regular visit.














Watch this space for the third make of this design its a stunner!

No comments:

Post a Comment