Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Swing Pop out Card No 3

I couldn't resist another one. This time I have used Swallowtail and stamped inside the card with Summer Silhouettes. So delicate and pretty. For this card I have also made a box but more of a box envelope than a box with a lid. (I did do a box with a lid but as usual it was a disaster, much prefer this one!)





 Can you see the problem with the 3 small pictures.......? One of those pesky bits of backing from sticky tape has stuck by static to the front of the card. I have found them in all sorts of places what about you?
Here we go again without the sticky tape backing.






So pretty, would you like to join me and create a card like this. July 14th 2.00 - 4.30 or 7.00 - 9.30pm £6.00, only 6 places in each session. message me for your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment