Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

A special card for a special Lady on her special Birthday

My friend won't see this as she is away on holiday with her daughter. But this year my friends are all reaching their special birthday....... you know the one we think we will never get to, after all thats old and we aren't that old are we?

Unfortunately yes we are..... we don't look it though!

This is a re make of the double shutter card, but I have used the same designer paper all the way through, trying to match the pattern on each piece. I think its lovely and this paper is one of my all time favourites. Packet to stroke, packet to use, type of paper!




The card has its own box, made in black card then layered with crumb cake and the DSP. The two gold ribbons have been wrapped around each other then tied around the box. Having seen these pictures I have noticed I haven't shaped the ends of the ribbons.






 Ribbon untied, box opened, the same card colours and DSP have been used for the card.


The Two front panels, one with a ribbon one with the sentiment. I have used the new banner punch for the matting and layering of the sentiment.










I just think this sentiment is so right for many of us who tend to spend most of our time making sure all friends and family are made to feel special. The only embellishment is the new metal ringed pearls.




 That number is added to the centre panel in gold and black.

 The whole card.


Here the card is laid out flat so that you can see how the DSP has been cut into panels. Each panel matches up with its neighbour.
















Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment