Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Blended Bloom in Elegant Eggplant

So the big flower was still on my desk I felt I just had to use it again. This Elegant Eggplant colour is one I like but find quite difficult to use, its not purple and its not blue its somewhere in between.


 I have used the stamp as a background as well as stamping it on a separate piece of card and fussy cutting. The cut one I have coloured with the aqua painters . The centre has had the stamens inked with white gel pen and the very centre painted with glossy accents then a purl to finish it off


 I have also stamped the leaves from the Choose Happiness set as background as they are just outlines then stamped the leaves from Butterfly Basics onto separate card also in the pear pizzas green, and fussy cut them too. The ribbon is wisteria wonder seam binding and the sentiment is from Choose Happiness.
The front panel is layered onto elegant eggplant first then all onto wisteria wonder card. I think I prefer this to the pink one, what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment