Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

Hallet Bag and Timeless Love

After a week away and no creativity I have spent the whole day in my craft room apart from emptying and filling the washing machine!
Timeless Love is one of the new stamp sets I have bought. It has a lovely 'Happy Anniversary' stamp in the set which is one stamp I haven't got in any other sets. I also love the swag of flowers which could be used twice to make a wreath of flowers.
I started the morning making a couple of Hallet bags using the English Garden DSP which is just beautiful. So I needed four little cards to fit in it and made 4 little envelopes from one 12 x 12 sheet of card.
The bag.


















Now for the cards. I have used the Timeless Love stamp set plus a few petite petals flowers.
I started with the DSP matching the bag and just a sentiment. Everything is matted and layered with Melon Mambo and Mossy Meadow, the colours in the DSP. The sentiment from the Timeless Love is cut free hand and the ribbon is wild wasabi seam binding. As the leaves on the DSP look water coloured the paler ribbon works fine.



 Card number two. I stamped the swag of flowers with memento ink then used the aqua painter to colour with Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs stamped in mossy meadow and punched with the small oval. I have daubed the edge with blushing bride. To add to the swag I have rounded the two top corners.





Card 2 and 3 bases are made with the new Thick White card which is lovely and sturdy. This third card again uses the DSP but I have stamped one of the petite petal flowers in melon mambo and blushing bride. then have punched 3 to add along the edge of the DSP. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.








Card 4 uses the small set of flowers stamp from Timeless love and the second of the sentiments in the set.. In the centre of the flowers I have added a metal rimmed pearl. New in the catalogue this year.







I have used the envelope punch board to make 4x 31/2" envelopes. They also fit into the bag.



1 comment:

  1. Think I am having a Hallett Bag day.... So pretty Karen...great makes...

    ReplyDelete