Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

English Garden designer paper from StampinUp, cards 9 & 10

This sheet of the English Garden designer paper is really lovely on both sides. It was a case of what to use first. However these are only nearly my favourite cards, those come tomorrow but these are a close second. I certainly enjoyed making these two.

Card 9

I will start with the lovely floral design. Full blown roses is how I see this one. In a few weeks I would like to do half a dozen cards using this sheet, it is just lush.
As the background dots in the paper are soft shade I have used this as the matt layer card and to offset this colour the sahara sand lace, which is very delicate and pretty. The small flowers are stamped in blushing bride and punched with the petite petals punch. I have used candy dots for the centres. The butterfly was a finishing touch with a little glitter to add a small sparkle. What do you think.


Card 10

The bumble bees. Aren't they lovely and big enough to fussy cut out of the paper. I have cut three, coated them with glossy accents then mounted them on acetate so they stand off the card. The ribbon across the centre is the new in colour .........dijon



You must check back tomorrow as I have saved the best 'till last.

Would you like to make all these cards?

Stamp a Sack. Come and make all 12 cards, all in C6 format. In your goody bag you will get one full pack of English Garden Designer paper. All the card cut and ready to use, ribbon, envelopes and everything else you need. I will take you step by step through making the cards.
£20  Saturday 1st August. Beehive Mills. Hebden Bridge 2pm - 4.30pm. Refreshments and cake.
Booking is essential and closes on Friday 24th July

No comments:

Post a Comment