Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

Best at last English Garden designer paper from Stamping'Up

Love these two. It was last weeks special card that set me off on this path. Both cards use some of what was left over from the special card. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with both sides of the paper. I love the colours.

 Card 11

Just using the lovely floral paper and a sentiment. This is a very stylish card yet so simple. The English Garden papers really are lovely.



 Card 12

This is my favourite of them all. The designer paper is like a used paintbox all look like mini watercolour blotches. The colours reminded me of Hornsea Mere where I grew up. I have used 'Wetlands' one of my most used stamp sets, I have stamped a little on the paper then added my goose. Isn't he lovely. This is stamped in memento black the very lightly water coloured around it.




This is a great stamp set for beginners, as it can be used for male cards and it includes all the sentiments you could need.

Would you like to make all these cards then this is for you:-

Stamp a Sack. Come and make all 12 cards, all in C6 format. In your goody bag you will get one full pack of English Garden Designer paper. All the card cut and ready to use, ribbon, envelopes and everything else you need. I will take you step by step through making the cards.
£20  Saturday Venue to be confirmed. Refreshments and cake.
Booking is essential and closes on Friday 24th July

No comments:

Post a Comment