Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

Dahlia's


Another non stamping post but is quite creative. I found this beauty on www.Frenchiestamps.com This is Francis Martins blog. A lovely Stampin'Up demonstrator in America that I have followed since I first heard of Stampin'Up


She had been given this as a  gift at convention and shared the video of the lady who made it. I hadn't planned on doing this today but after quite a fraught morning it appealed. And wowser is this a statement piece or what!


In the video Leena Girsa used the cotton paper on pg 148 of the catalogue but I haven't bought that yet, (its on my list somewhere.) so I used a piece of the neutrals pack of envelope paper pg149. I also daubed, yes I love daubing, I think its very therapeutic as you just can't do it wrong. The gluing was a little sticky. I did try out the new glue pen for small items that arrived in my Christmas pre order today but I went back to the trusty tombo. I will get to grips with the new glue pen on another day. There is obviously a knack to it.


Having photographed this on a sheet of the garden in bloom designer paper I feel another frame coming on. Need to go to Ikea!


 Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies








No comments:

Post a Comment