Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Now I think this is one of the best stamp sets in the catalogue. You can 'colour in' to your hearts content, it has dragonflies - the nations favourite, back ground elements and one of the best sentiments FRIEND how often is that all we want to say. Thank goodness for friends, family drive us mad!!! Not really I love me family to bits.


I wanted to try a different fold, not a fancy fold but not a standard card fold. So I have gone for a Zig Zag card. Now this is a bit fiddly at first and it took me three attempts to get it right so it would fit in a standard C6 envelope. Once I had got the size right I have written it in my little book of card bases! Need to write things down these days or I forget! Once I had that the rest was fun. I just love the blender pens. I know I have been saying this for a few weeks now but they really have come as a revelation to me.


I stamped the flowers in pear pizzaz then coloured with rose red. I have used the woven background stamp with sahara sand around the edges, then sponged a little over the top, after that I have used the splogs stamp with blushing bride to fill most of the gaps. On the 3rd side of the card I have punched a 21/2" circle and used it  to mask off an area to write in. These pink sploges create the circle.  The dragonflies make the grand finale.... they are stamped  in rose red then fussy cut. Lastly I have used a glue pen for a fine line and fine glitter to give a touch of sparkle to the dragonfly wings.


I hope you like it. I think there might be a whole box of cards with this set.





 Don't forget to check out Parcel in the Post



No comments:

Post a Comment