Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Garden in Bloom

Clean and simple Garden in Bloom. Cards that you can use for almost any occasions. 20 stamps in this set to choose from and I have only used 3! Three little cards in 3 different colours.


First we have Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky. Since taking the photo I have added a second layer to the butterfly and some rhinestones along the body.


Secondly a card in Daffodil Delight, So Saffron and Old Olive. I have stamped the little bee onto daffodil delight with memento black. I have covered it with crystal effects so it is shiny but it won't show up on the photo!



The third card is in one of my favourite colours Melon Mambo with Blushing Bride. I have coloured one of the wooden embellishments with melon mambo ink. I have added the vintage faceted designer buttons as flower centers.




No comments:

Post a Comment