Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Wilderness Awaits........Dogs

I love all the stamps in this set. The dog reminded me of meeting up with a friend and also a SU demonstrator. Out of her car leapt a huge dog, he was beautiful. Very soft but huge. I know nothing about dogs but I knew this one was lovely! The dog in this stamp set reminded me of the dog although I know its not the same type.



I have used the Lovely as a tree set to stamp around the edge and the old olive layer to create a background. Then I have sponged over the top. The bakers twine has been tied loosely. The ink colour and card base and layer is Tip Top Taup. One of the this years in colours. I shall return to this colour later in the week.... its interesting.
I have used a small pearl for the eye and coloured it black but I am not sure it works very well.

The second card.....



 The pack sniffs the air. I so enjoyed making this. The oak leaves fussy cut give the three dimensional effect. The tree is from the Sheltering tree set. The grass is sponged and the sky a water wash with soft sky. I have kept the sentiment short and sweet with an added acorn.
I think both of these cards are suitable for men. And we all know how hard they are to make for.




No comments:

Post a Comment