Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Butterflies again.....

Another butterfly card, delicate and pretty for a very special friend. I was thinking of a wildflower meadow as I was making this. Its sings of the last days of summer.
I can't believe its been a week since my last blog. It was one of those weeks when everything went pear shaped but I'm back into the swing of crafting, washing and ironing and of course blogging.



I used the zig zag card format. I have stamped both sides of the middle portion so that when the card is closed it has  3 decorated faces, as it does when open.
















The butterflies are stamped separately then punched out and added with the new fine tip glue pen. You do get a very fine line of glue with this and it dries clear. The flowers and leaves and the long pink edge pattern are all stamps from Summer Silhouettes.





The sentiment is from the hostess sets. I love the font for the 'Happy Birthday' then there are six phrases to choose from to stamp underneath. This is a great value set just for hostessing a party







Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment