Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Butterflies no 3 well not quite






This card is an updated version of one by Chrissie Stokes, Simply-one-of-a-kind. That I found on pintrest. I had bought the designer paper stack for the neutrals and although I love them I hadn't used any. After seeing this card I went back and looked at the stack. The stack has 40 sheets of 12 x 12 paper 2 each of 2 double-sided designs in the 10 neutral colours including gold and silver. Details here




A bit puzzled why this picture has come out so dark.

As you can see the paper with the little flowers on is from the paper stack. I have then overstamped with leaves and flowers  then added 2 dragonflies that I have fussy cut. I saw lots of these last weekend as we went up into the dales. We spent a couple of days walking Hadrow Force and Aysgarth falls.



     


No comments:

Post a Comment