This is the first of the two cards.
For this one I have left much more space and just loosely stamped across from one corner to the opposite corner. I have still used the same snowflakes in the same colours as the one sheet wonder.
For the mat layer I have used the gold foil. Then die cut the word for the front. A few gold sequins add some bling so no need for ribbon.
For the blues I have used the silver foil for the mat layer then die cut the word in silver, silver sequins......no ribbon!
And for the final card I have tried something different. I have used the white ink......now I find this ink a bit 'claggy', I'm never sure if the image will be clear and it takes so much longer to dry that I usually end up smudging it everywhere. But I am happy to say the image has stamped beautifully and I got the heat gun out and gave it a blast to speed the drying up so no smudges. I have stamped on vellum, attached to foil, added a few sequins, a sentiment and a couple of fussy cut snowflakes.
On the gold and neutral colours I have added the gold corded trim from the seasonal catalogue. I now have a roll of the silver. It is really lovely and has a flat back so you can glue to the edges as you will see next week!
PS I have added the Stampin Up paper snips to the list of products as they really are the sharpest scissors I have ever used and have remained sharp over all the work I have done in the last 3 years. Just know they will keep on going, they are a must for your craft box. The large pair should have a health warning, more of that another time!
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies