Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Today I have the other two cards I made from the one sheet wonder that created the 3 panel cards last Monday. Done in both colour ways, the neutrals and the festive blues. I still can't decide which set I like the best.....can you?



The mat layer has been made with the one sheet wonder that I stamped originally. It really is a quick way of making a number of cards in different styles. You should be able to get 4 cards from one sheet.
The individual snowflakes attached to the card fronts have been stamped on some scrap then fussy cut. There are 2 matching punches for this stamp set :- the first has the two smallest snowflakes on and comes as part of the bundle, the second is the flower medallion punch, this punches the middle size snowflake, which is the one in the picture above. The large snowflake I fussy cut.
I have used the lovely satin ribbon in cold and silver on one set of cards and the narrow gold and silver ribbon on the other pair. Have you decided which colour way you prefer?











No comments:

Post a Comment