Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Ooops no packaging today. Instead we have snowflakes

Ooops I had forgotten we were away for Tuesday and Wednesday this week. I will be back tomorrow evening with some packaging but for today we have the snowflakes again. Just a reminder, Monday next week the 5th of October, some places left for the afternoon class and 4 places for the evening.
Get ahead with your Christmas card making, come and make these 5 cards, your choice of colour, blues or neutrals.


There should be 5 in the blue picture, the one with the gold die cut word is missing but we will make one!


I'm in bother the other half is ready to go. We are off to Duxford he is going to fly a Bi-plane. Not my idea of fun I'm just going to sit in the sun.....
Have a great day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment